This simplified disclaimer and precautions covers the entire range of sites and products from Formless, Inc. Please read it carefully.
- Performance Disclaimer: No claims are made as to performance and no results are guaranteed. Individual results will vary.
- Earnings Disclaimer: We make every effort to accurately represent our products, however earnings potential is not guaranteed, and relies on many variables.
- Health Disclaimer: None of our products are intended to treat or cure any disease, nor should any of our communication be taken as medical advice.
- Health Disclaimer: None of our site content or products have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Health Disclaimer: Consult your physician before starting any new health-related regime.
- Epilepsy: Do NOT use any product featuring audio or visual elements if you suffer from epilepsy, due to the theoretical risk of triggering a seizure.
- Dangerous Machinery: Do NOT operate dangerous machinery while using any product featuring audio or visual elements in case of reduced attention.
WHAT & WHERE:
- Some audio and video products use stimulus to help influence your brainwave patterns.
- Under no circumstances should you drive a car or operate dangerous machinery while listening to any product incorporating audio and visual elements.
- Some of our products can produce states of deep relaxation and/or sleep that may endanger you in situations that require direct attention.
- Those who are epileptic, have a serious mental disorder, or have brain injuries, should not use our products without the approval of an appropriate physician. (However rare, there is a small risk of seizure with individuals predisposed to epileptic fits.)
- We do not recommend our products for pregnant women, those wearing a pacemaker, those prone to seizures, those that are photosensitive, or those under the influence of medication or drugs.
- We do not recommend our products to individuals under 18 years of age unless specifically indicated.
- Our products are not known to cause any reaction with medication or other chemical therapies. If in doubt, consult your physician.
- Always listen to our products in moderation.
- Use our products such as sleep audios to assist with sleep short-term only. If you suffer from anything other than occasional sleeplessness, consult your physician, as this may be a sign of an underlying condition.
- Do not use multiple longer-term assisted meditation programs at the same time, to avoid diluting results.
- On longer-term assisted meditation programs, it is not uncommon for repressed emotions to surface during the experience. These upwellings are typically seen as a normal and healthy part of “processing”, and can help inspire breakthroughs in personal growth. If you have difficulty processing particular emotions on your own however, it is advisable to seek professional assistance from an appropriate practitioner.